Bendigo Art Gallery: Contemporary Indigenous fashion
Piinpi: Contemporary Indigenous Fashion, brings together a selection of garments and textiles by First Nation designers and artists from around Australia.
This Bendigo Art Gallery exhibition, Piinpi: Contemporary Indigenous Fashion, brings together a selection of garments and textiles by First Nation designers and artists from around Australia.
Piinpi is the first major survey of contemporary Indigenous fashion to be undertaken in this country.
Join First Nations Curator Shonae Hobson as she takes you on a virtual tour of this stunning exhibition.
Events from the same category
- Blak to the Future III: Past
Smoking Ceremony with Uncle Larry Wash.
- Australian Centre for Contemporary Art
- Wall to Wall Festival: Virtual Tour
Get the street-art experience in Benalla.
- Wall to Wall presents the Skate Park
Realism immersed in urban culture.
- ART IS...Themes
This year's theme is Art is...Unexpected.
- Fashion History: Masks in mainstream culture
Fashion Week 2020
- Together with you - Arts Centre Melbourne for families
Arts Centre Melbourne
Come together with your family at home.