Craft: Objects Of Love Virtual Exhibition
Objects of Love presents artworks that symbolise and reflect love of all kinds across cultures. Take a virtual tour of the exhibition on the Craft website.
Objects Of Love presents artworks that symbolise and reflect love of all kinds across cultures. Take a virtual tour of the exhibition on the Craft website.
Working from different cultural perspectives, the artists each explore themes of contemporary and traditional exchanges of love, connection to loved ones, and the strength and fragility of bonds of love.
Events from the same category
- Blak to the Future III: Past
Smoking Ceremony with Uncle Larry Wash.
- Australian Centre for Contemporary Art
- Wall to Wall Festival: Virtual Tour
Get the street-art experience in Benalla.
- Wall to Wall presents the Skate Park
Realism immersed in urban culture.
- ART IS...Themes
This year's theme is Art is...Unexpected.
- Fashion History: Masks in mainstream culture
Fashion Week 2020
- Together with you - Arts Centre Melbourne for families
Arts Centre Melbourne
Come together with your family at home.
- Arena Theatre online