This online art and wellbeing series explores how art and nature can foster positive mental health and wellbeing.
Inspired Minds is an Art and Wellbeing series developed by McClelland Sculpture Park+Gallery.
The project explores how art and nature can foster positive mental health and wellbeing through a series of experiences designed in collaboration with wellbeing and mental health experts and drawing inspiration from McClelland’s unique connection to art in a bushland environment.
Events from the same category
- Blak to the Future III: Past
Smoking Ceremony with Uncle Larry Wash.
- Australian Centre for Contemporary Art
- Wall to Wall Festival: Virtual Tour
Get the street-art experience in Benalla.
- Wall to Wall presents the Skate Park
Realism immersed in urban culture.
- ART IS...Themes
This year's theme is Art is...Unexpected.
- Fashion History: Masks in mainstream culture
Fashion Week 2020
- Together with you - Arts Centre Melbourne for families
Arts Centre Melbourne
Come together with your family at home.