RISING 2021 Podcast series
The RISING 2021 Podcast asks artists to unravel their ideas on an audio platform.
In 2021, RISING festival will take art and performance from behind closed doors to unexpected public places. In a post-Covid world, artists have recalibrated their ideas to reach audiences in new and challenging ways.
The RISING 2021 Podcast series asks artists to unravel their ideas on an audio platform.
The series will feature artists, Prof. Deborah Cheetham AO, Back To Back Theatre Company, Mohamed El Khatib, The Necks, and many more.
Their ideas will be challenged and illuminated by academics and makeshift art critics such as sexologist Annie Sprinkle, media personality John Safran, musician Jim White, and RRR radio host Woody McDonald.
More from this series
- RISING - Back to Back Theatre with John Safran and Dr. Vikrant Kishore
A Hindu god and the Third Reich.
- RISING - Deborah Cheetham AO and Daniel Browning
Rivers sing colonial tragedy.
- RISING - The Dispute
Speaking to The Dispute theatre directors.
- RISING - The Necks and the Dirty Three
How two iconic drummers found their rhythm.
- RISING - Deep Throat Drive-In with Annie Sprinkle and Sandi Sissel
Female agency in pornography.
Events from the same category
- Australian Centre for Contemporary Art
- Together with you - Arts Centre Melbourne for families
Arts Centre Melbourne
Come together with your family at home.
- Arena Theatre online
- Possum Cloak Making and Teaching through Art with Vicki Couzens
Unique masterclass on interdisciplinary art.
- Creative Workshops for Adults
With Footscray Community Arts Centre.
- ART IS...Themes
Regional Arts Victoria
This year's theme is Art is...Unexpected.