Creative Victoria content submission
Victoria Together specialises in creating, curating, and promoting digital content and virtual experiences from individual creators, organisations, and community groups around Victoria.
We want to connect Victorian creators to a wider audience, offering our platform as another channel for promotion and amplification for your work.
This form is open to all successful upcoming recipients, as well as organisations and independent creators previously funded by Creative Victoria.
Our content guidelines
We accept a number of different format types, including:
- festivals and exhibitions (online)
- image galleries
- series content
- video entertainment (including live streams and 360 videos)
- workshops and learning resources.
The content you're submitting should be:
- community-focused and applicable to a wide audience
- inclusive and accessible ( see our accessibility guidelines )
- accurate and current
- relevant, useful, and appropriate for the official source for citizens, businesses, and/or government officials
- free of charge (preferred)
- complementary to existing information, products, and services on Victoria Together
- not intended to persuade, convert, or sell; your content may include advertising, but it must be free from heavy marketing or promotion of a product.
What we can offer you
If your submission is suitable for our audience and adheres to the guidelines outlined above, we will publish your content to our growing audience for amplification, promotion, and awareness on the Victoria Together website, as well as on our Facebook and Instagram channels.
In return, we get to support and advocate for community-led organisations and independent artists – one of our fundamental objectives.