Chunky Move Guided Movement Classes
Created by Chunky Move and COCO and MAXIMILIAN.
Join Victoria’s flagship contemporary dance company, Chunky Move for a series of guided movement classes lead by six professional dance artists. Created in partnership with directing duo, COCO and MAXIMILIAN these intriguing participatory experiences feature unique locations showcasing some of the city’s less familiar spaces.
Dance along following the artist’s instructions, improvise your own movement with guidance from the instructor, or simply enjoy the class as a spectator.
About Chunky Move and COCO AND MAXIMILIAN
Chunky Move is Victoria’s flagship contemporary dance company
COCO AND MAXIMILIAN are a directing duo based between Melbourne and Milan
When participating in any exercise, there is the possibility of physical injury. Chunky Move recommends that you consult your physician and follow all safety instructions before beginning any exercise program. Please ensure that there are no obstacles in the space where you will be practicing this exercise. If you engage in this class, you agree that you are voluntarily participating at your own risk, and that you assume all risk of injury to yourself.
More from this series
- Class one: Benjamin Hancock at The Windsor HotelAvailable anytime
Guided movement with Benjamin Hancock.
- Class two: Lauren Drago at The Australian BalletAvailable anytime
Guided movement with Lauren Drago.
- Class three: Ngioka Bunda-Heath at Flowers VasetteAvailable anytime
Guided movement with Ngioka Bunda-Heath.
- Class four: Amrita Hepi at Melbourne City BathsAvailable anytime
Guided movement with Amrita Hepi.
- Class five: Jack Riley at DCM Studio, MelbourneAvailable anytime
Guided movement with Jack Riley.
- Class six: Deanne Butterworth at Brighton BathsAvailable anytime
Guided movement with Deanne Butterworth.