Slow Tram TV
Take a ride on the 96 from home! Watch one of Melbourne's iconic trams as it completes its route from Preston depot to St Kilda while the city starts to wake up.
Play Eye Spy with Slow Tram TV
Keep an eye out for these, and see if you can spot them all!
- How many trams are at the Preston Depot when the number 96 leaves?
- How many cyclists do you see? can you keep count?
- What stop does the Tram driver jump out at so he can turn?
- Which stop has the most passengers waiting?
- How many turns does the tram make on its journey?
- Can you count how many palm trees you see on Acland Street?
- Can you spot these landmarks:
- Edinburgh Gardens
- The Age building
- Crown Casino
- Luna Park
All aboard the number 96!
Watch the city spring to life, with a ride on Melbourne's 96 tram from Preston to St Kilda.
Look out for your favourite coffee shop as the tram trundles through Fitzroy, see the Christmas decorations as it travels down Bourke Street, and get the full Esplanade experience as it gets to St Kilda.
With the help of Yarra Trams and the Department of Transport, Slow Tram TV has captured the beautiful sights of Melbourne's city centre.
Whether you've not been to the big smoke for a while, missing the hustle and bustle, or just want some familiar scenes while you wind down for Christmas at home, this video is for you!
Events from the same category
- Book Week: Kate O'Donnell
Q&A with author Kate O'Donnell.
- Smartphone Stories: Go Again Op Shop by Sharon
Smartphone Stories Strathbogie workshop.
- Cinema 3
Rent or stream new releases from ACMI.
- Victoria on Film - Miss Fisher and the Crypt of Tears
With Nathan Page, Essie Davis and more.
- Victoria on Film - The Dressmaker
Featuring Rebecca Gibney and Shane Jacobson.
- Victoria on Film - Mary and Max
Featuring Eric Bana & director Adam Elliot.
- Midsumma Festival 2021
See what online events are happening.
- Fantastic Film Festival
Welcome to the 2021 Fantastic Film Festival.
- Queer lives in isolation: Intimate Partner
Simple intimate moments in lockdown.