5 Ways to Wellbeing
Find simple and effective ways to improve your psychological and emotional health, based on extensive international research.
‘5 Ways to Wellbeing’ introduces you to five simple and effective ways to improve your psychological and emotional health that are based on extensive international research.
A healthy mind is just as important as a healthy body for your overall wellbeing. Like physical fitness, you can strengthen your psychological health in lots of small day-to-day ways.
This will help you live a happier and a longer life as well as help you to cope with stress.
Events from the same category
- Available anytimeFind your 30
Find your 30 minutes of physical activity
- Available anytimeNutritious eating with the Australian Institute of Sport
Delicious recipes from the AIS
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Bench Strength
Exercise in the comfort of your own home.
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Back Health
Keep your back in action.
- Available anytimeThis Girl Can - Get active at home
Join along in a workout with This Girl Can
- Available anytimeVictorian women you need to know: Jamila Rizvi
Q&A with author and presenter Jamila Rizvi.
- Available anytimeVictorian women you need to know: Mahshid Babzartabi
Meet cooking instructor Mahshid Babzartabi.
- Available anytimeVirtual Y
Learn with the youth community Youth Space
- Available anytimeMove it or Lose it
Channel 31's popular exercise program
- Available anytimeFed Fitness: Tai Chi with Master Han Jin Song
Exercise your mind, body and soul