Melbourne Poly Internation Student Association runs a weekly conversation club, for international students to get together and practice their English skills.
Bring your lunch or a cuppa and practice your English conversation skills with us in the comfort of your home.
The members of the Melbourne Poly International Student Association come from a range of countries, cultures, religions, ages, and English speaking abilities.
Every Tuesday at 1.30pm, the group catch up virtually to converse about anything under the sun, including the sun!
A great way to expand your English skills, and meet some new people.
Events from the same category
- Available anytimeFind your 30
Find your 30 minutes of physical activity
- Available anytimeNutritious eating with the Australian Institute of Sport
Delicious recipes from the AIS
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Bench Strength
Exercise in the comfort of your own home.
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Back Health
Keep your back in action.
- Available anytimeThis Girl Can - Get active at home
Join along in a workout with This Girl Can
- Available anytimeVictorian women you need to know: Jamila Rizvi
Q&A with author and presenter Jamila Rizvi.
- Available anytimeVictorian women you need to know: Mahshid Babzartabi
Meet cooking instructor Mahshid Babzartabi.
- Available anytimeVirtual Y
Learn with the youth community Youth Space
- Available anytimeMove it or Lose it
Channel 31's popular exercise program
- Available anytimeFed Fitness: Tai Chi with Master Han Jin Song
Exercise your mind, body and soul