Fed Fitness: Yoga Nidra
Yoga Nidra, also known as yogic sleep, is a guided meditation practice that helps the body deeply relax while lying down comfortably.
Yoga Nidra, also known as yogic sleep, is a guided meditation practice that allows the body to deeply relax as you’re lying down comfortably, tuning into the systematic guidance of different areas of your body.
You’ll sleep soundly after this nourishing 20 minutes session.
Events from the same category
- Available anytimeFind your 30
Find your 30 minutes of physical activity
- Available anytimeNutritious eating with the Australian Institute of Sport
Delicious recipes from the AIS
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Bench Strength
Exercise in the comfort of your own home.
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Back Health
Keep your back in action.
- Available anytimeThis Girl Can - Get active at home
Join along in a workout with This Girl Can
- Available anytimeVirtual Y
Learn with the youth community Youth Space
- Available anytimeMove it or Lose it
Channel 31's popular exercise program
- Available anytimeFed Fitness: Tai Chi with Master Han Jin Song
Exercise your mind, body and soul
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Bench Barre
A workout you can do with a bench or chair.
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Chair Strength
Strengthening exercises with a chair.