Fed Retro Fit
Bust out your fluoro sweatbands, leg warmers, and your fave 80s power ballad, and get ready to work it!
If you enjoy your fitness classes in hi-cut spandex, vibing 1980s Jamie-Lee Curtis or Jane Fonda, well we have got the program for you!
Fed Retro Fit is five classes of hi-top sneaker, hi-ponytail, off-the-shoulder sweatshirt action, courtesy of the gang at Mixed Tape Studios, filmed in Fed Square’s The Edge.
So get ready to pump up the ghetto-blaster and sweat, 80s-style!
Let’s werk it!
More from this series
Events from the same partner
- Fed Square Masterclass: Taxi Kitchen's Dumplings
how to make the city’s greatest dumplings.
- Fed Square Masterclass series
Fed Square has your next meal covered.
- Anything But Square Podcast
Weekly podcast of secret Melbourne stories
- Fed Square's Regional Masterclass series
A tour of Victoria's best food and wine.
- DIY music trivia with Fed Square
Music trivia questions to test your friends.
- Fed Square Masterclass: Riverland Bar's boozy Milo cocktail
A how-to guide perfect for the sweet tooth.
- Fed Square Masterclass: Il Pom's Linguini Frutti di Mare
Grab a pan and follow along at home!
Events from the same category
- Victorian women you need to know: Jamila Rizvi
Q&A with author and presenter Jamila Rizvi.
- Victorian women you need to know: Mahshid Babzartabi
Meet cooking instructor Mahshid Babzartabi.
- Living Stronger: Bench Strength
Exercise in the comfort of your own home.
- Nutritious eating with the Australian Institute of Sport
Delicious recipes from the AIS
- Living Stronger: Back Health
Keep your back in action.
- Find your 30
Find your 30 minutes of physical activity
- This Girl Can - Get active at home
Join along in a workout with This Girl Can
- Wellbeing Victoria - Creative Movement
An online series to assist in your wellbeing