Find your 30
Especially for parents, carers and kids - find your 30 minutes of physical activity with daily challenges.
If you are at home, you can still play sport and Find Your 30 minutes. The Tiny Trainers at Sport Aus have lots of ways to help you with a challenge from a range of sports which can be enjoyed anywhere at anytime.
You can print the challenge cards if you want to keep them on hand for easy access or if it's a no screen day. Ao there's really no excuse to get moving. Let's go!
Events from the same category
- Victorian women you need to know: Jamila Rizvi
Q&A with author and presenter Jamila Rizvi.
- Victorian women you need to know: Mahshid Babzartabi
Meet cooking instructor Mahshid Babzartabi.
- Living Stronger: Bench Strength
Exercise in the comfort of your own home.
- Nutritious eating with the Australian Institute of Sport
Delicious recipes from the AIS
- Living Stronger: Back Health
Keep your back in action.
- This Girl Can - Get active at home
Join along in a workout with This Girl Can
- Victorian women you need to know: Nova Weetman
Q&A with Melbourne author Nova Weetman.
- Living Stronger: Full Body Strength
Strengthening exercises to do from home.
- Living Stronger: Bench Barre
A workout you can do with a bench or chair.
- Living Stronger: Chair Strength
Strengthening exercises with a chair.