Find your 30
Especially for parents, carers and kids - find your 30 minutes of physical activity with daily challenges.
If you are at home, you can still play sport and Find Your 30 minutes. The Tiny Trainers at Sport Aus have lots of ways to help you with a challenge from a range of sports which can be enjoyed anywhere at anytime.
You can print the challenge cards if you want to keep them on hand for easy access or if it's a no screen day. Ao there's really no excuse to get moving. Let's go!
Events from the same category
- Available anytimeNutritious eating with the Australian Institute of Sport
Delicious recipes from the AIS
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Bench Strength
Exercise in the comfort of your own home.
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Back Health
Keep your back in action.
- Available anytimeThis Girl Can - Get active at home
Join along in a workout with This Girl Can
- Available anytimeVictorian women you need to know: Jamila Rizvi
Q&A with author and presenter Jamila Rizvi.
- Available anytimeVictorian women you need to know: Mahshid Babzartabi
Meet cooking instructor Mahshid Babzartabi.
- Available anytimeVirtual Y
Learn with the youth community Youth Space
- Available anytimeMove it or Lose it
Channel 31's popular exercise program
- Available anytimeFed Fitness: Tai Chi with Master Han Jin Song
Exercise your mind, body and soul
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Bench Barre
A workout you can do with a bench or chair.