International Women's Day: Victorian women you need to know
To celebrate International Women's Day, we spoke to six incredible Victorian women who #ChooseToChallenge every day.
The theme for International Women's Day 2021 is #ChooseToChallenge.
To celebrate, we spoke to six inspiring women who are challenging the status quo daily.
Some of them you might know, and some you might be meeting for the first time - all of them have a great story to tell and are each giving back to their communities in a big way.
We can all choose to challenge and call out gender bias and inequality. We can all choose to seek out and celebrate women's achievements. Collectively, we can all help create an inclusive world.
From challenge comes change, so let's all choose to challenge.
More from this series
- Victorian women you need to know: Melissa Griffiths
Melissa Griffiths is a transgender advocate.
- Victorian women you need to know: Nova Weetman
Q&A with Melbourne author Nova Weetman.
- Victorian women you need to know: Winitha Bonney
Get to know thought leader Winitha Bonney.
- Victorian women you need to know: Evelyn Araluen
Q&A with Melbourne poet Evelyn Araluen.
Events from the same category
- Living Stronger: Bench Strength
Exercise in the comfort of your own home.
- Nutritious eating with the Australian Institute of Sport
Delicious recipes from the AIS
- Living Stronger: Back Health
Keep your back in action.
- Find your 30
Find your 30 minutes of physical activity
- This Girl Can - Get active at home
Join along in a workout with This Girl Can
- Living Stronger: Full Body Strength
Strengthening exercises to do from home.
- Living Stronger: Bench Barre
A workout you can do with a bench or chair.
- Living Stronger: Chair Strength
Strengthening exercises with a chair.