Smiling Mind: meditation resources
Information for children and young people to support positive wellbeing.
Information for children and young people to support positive wellbeing. Smiling Mind is a web and app-based program encouraging users of all ages to use meditation to improve their mental health and general wellbeing. It has been developed by psychologists and educators to help bring balance to people’s lives. The program can be used in classrooms with young children, or at home by parents. This package also features education resources for teachers aiming to incorporate Smiling Mind practices into their school environment.
Events from the same category
- Available anytimeFind your 30
Find your 30 minutes of physical activity
- Available anytimeNutritious eating with the Australian Institute of Sport
Delicious recipes from the AIS
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Bench Strength
Exercise in the comfort of your own home.
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Back Health
Keep your back in action.
- Available anytimeThis Girl Can - Get active at home
Join along in a workout with This Girl Can
- Available anytimeVirtual Y
Learn with the youth community Youth Space
- Available anytimeMove it or Lose it
Channel 31's popular exercise program
- Available anytimeFed Fitness: Tai Chi with Master Han Jin Song
Exercise your mind, body and soul
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Bench Barre
A workout you can do with a bench or chair.
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Chair Strength
Strengthening exercises with a chair.