Wellbeing Victoria series
Originally created for those in quarantine, Wellbeing Victoria has a wealth of online video resources to help us all, including exercise, yoga, mindfulness, meditation and sleep.
Victoria’s State of Emergency was declared earlier this year. Adjusting to this new experience can be challenging for some people. To support you through your quarantine, the Victorian Government in partnership with Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre (Peter Mac) have developed an online wellbeing program.
Peter Mac is known for best practice world-class wellbeing care by acknowledging and embracing people’s physical, spiritual, cultural and emotional needs.
The Wellbeing Victoria program is an online series of tailored wellbeing videos including exercise, yoga, mindfulness and meditation that can be done within a hotel room.
More from this series
- Yoga for BeginnersAvailable anytime
Events from the same category
- Available anytimeFind your 30
Find your 30 minutes of physical activity
- Available anytimeNutritious eating with the Australian Institute of Sport
Delicious recipes from the AIS
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Bench Strength
Exercise in the comfort of your own home.
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Back Health
Keep your back in action.
- Available anytimeThis Girl Can - Get active at home
Join along in a workout with This Girl Can
- Available anytimeVirtual Y
Learn with the youth community Youth Space
- Available anytimeMove it or Lose it
Channel 31's popular exercise program
- Available anytimeFed Fitness: Tai Chi with Master Han Jin Song
Exercise your mind, body and soul
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Bench Barre
A workout you can do with a bench or chair.
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Chair Strength
Strengthening exercises with a chair.