Wellbeing Victoria series
Originally created for those in quarantine, Wellbeing Victoria has a wealth of online video resources to help us all, including exercise, yoga, mindfulness, meditation and sleep.
Victoria’s State of Emergency was declared earlier this year. Adjusting to this new experience can be challenging for some people. To support you through your quarantine, the Victorian Government in partnership with Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre (Peter Mac) have developed an online wellbeing program.
Peter Mac is known for best practice world-class wellbeing care by acknowledging and embracing people’s physical, spiritual, cultural and emotional needs.
The Wellbeing Victoria program is an online series of tailored wellbeing videos including exercise, yoga, mindfulness and meditation that can be done within a hotel room.
Events from the same category
- Victorian women you need to know: Jamila Rizvi
Q&A with author and presenter Jamila Rizvi.
- Victorian women you need to know: Mahshid Babzartabi
Meet cooking instructor Mahshid Babzartabi.
- Living Stronger: Bench Strength
Exercise in the comfort of your own home.
- Nutritious eating with the Australian Institute of Sport
Delicious recipes from the AIS
- Living Stronger: Back Health
Keep your back in action.
- Find your 30
Find your 30 minutes of physical activity
- This Girl Can - Get active at home
Join along in a workout with This Girl Can
- Victorian women you need to know: Nova Weetman
Q&A with Melbourne author Nova Weetman.
- Living Stronger: Full Body Strength
Strengthening exercises to do from home.
- Living Stronger: Bench Barre
A workout you can do with a bench or chair.