Yoga for Beginners
Join Pembe Sayar, in a beginners’ yoga class that includes breathing exercises, gentle stretches, basic yoga poses, and meditation.
Yoga is an ancient practice that brings together mind and body. It incorporates breathing exercises, meditation and poses to encourage relaxation and reduce stress. It also improves flexibility, strength, focus, posture and breathing.
Join Pembe Sayar, in a 40-minute beginners’ yoga class that includes breathing exercises, gentle stretches, basic yoga poses, and meditation. You will feel refreshed and relaxed, both physically and mentally, by the end of the session.
Events from the same category
- Available anytimeFind your 30
Find your 30 minutes of physical activity
- Available anytimeNutritious eating with the Australian Institute of Sport
Delicious recipes from the AIS
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Bench Strength
Exercise in the comfort of your own home.
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Back Health
Keep your back in action.
- Available anytimeThis Girl Can - Get active at home
Join along in a workout with This Girl Can
- Available anytimeVirtual Y
Learn with the youth community Youth Space
- Available anytimeMove it or Lose it
Channel 31's popular exercise program
- Available anytimeFed Fitness: Tai Chi with Master Han Jin Song
Exercise your mind, body and soul
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Bench Barre
A workout you can do with a bench or chair.
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Chair Strength
Strengthening exercises with a chair.