Yoga for Seniors
Roll out of bed and into this practice to wake up your body in this gentle morning yoga series designed especially for seniors.
Roll out of bed and into this practice to wake up your body in this gentle morning flow.
Start in a simple, cross-legged position to tune in with your breath, before releasing the neck, lower back, and sides of the body. Alternate knee to chest movements coordinated with breath to release hips, glutes, and hammies.
Ending with spinal breathing and belly breathing to bring everything aligned and ready for the day ahead.
Events from the same category
- Available anytimeFind your 30
Find your 30 minutes of physical activity
- Available anytimeNutritious eating with the Australian Institute of Sport
Delicious recipes from the AIS
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Bench Strength
Exercise in the comfort of your own home.
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Back Health
Keep your back in action.
- Available anytimeThis Girl Can - Get active at home
Join along in a workout with This Girl Can
- Available anytimeVictorian women you need to know: Jamila Rizvi
Q&A with author and presenter Jamila Rizvi.
- Available anytimeVictorian women you need to know: Mahshid Babzartabi
Meet cooking instructor Mahshid Babzartabi.
- Available anytimeVirtual Y
Learn with the youth community Youth Space
- Available anytimeMove it or Lose it
Channel 31's popular exercise program
- Available anytimeFed Fitness: Tai Chi with Master Han Jin Song
Exercise your mind, body and soul