ACMI's Game Builder is an online resource for teachers and students making their very first video game.
ACMI's Game Builder is an online resource for teachers and students making their very first videogame.
The resources include:
- Scratch Coder - Perfect for beginners and those wanting to get some experience with Scratch before developing a new game in Level 1.
- Level 1 - Get started with games! Discover game mechanics and storytelling, then build a simple game with 2D graphics and chiptune music.
- Level 2 - If you've got some experience in making videogames, dive deeper into narrative design, coding, graphics and soundscapes.
Events from the same partner
- Victoria on Film - The Dressmaker
Featuring Rebecca Gibney and Shane Jacobson.
- Victoria on Film - Mary and Max
Featuring Eric Bana & director Adam Elliot.
- Victoria on Film - Miss Fisher and the Crypt of Tears
With Nathan Page, Essie Davis and more.
- Cinema 3
Rent or stream new releases from ACMI.
- Learning online with ACMI
Watch, make, play and learn
- ACMI presents: The Story of the Moving Image
Explore big moments of moving image history.
- Running Free: Jonathon Brough
Made for and by industry professionals.
- Film It - The filmmaker's toolkit
Screenwriting, filming, recording & editing.
- The Magic of Aardman
Explore the history of animation.