Hello, New Year!
The new year is here and we're all full of (mostly) good intentions. So let's harness that positive energy and make our goals happen!
Are you focusing on your fitness goals or starting a new healthy eating habit?
Perhaps your mission is to keep up the great work you did last year?
We've collected up some great resources to have you feeling inspired in no time, and more importantly, to help you stay on track!
Looking after you
You can't pour from an empty cup, so here are some activities to get the endorphins flowing, leaving you feeling energised and ready to welcome the brand new year.
Keep the kids moving
A fun time for them, a break for you. Everybody wins!
Healthy eating and cooking at home
Reignite your love for cooking, or get the kids involved. There's nothing like a home cooked meal to help you keep track of what you're eating. Plus, trying new recipes can be a whole lot of fun!
- Nutritious eating with the Australian Institute of Sport
Delicious recipes from the AIS
- Cooking with Love
- Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation Presents Prep & Cook
From knife skills to recipes with the SAKGF!
Find your calm
- Wellbeing Meditation In The Great Otway National Park
Mindful meditation in the Otways
- Mad About Pilates - 6 minute sleep meditation
Help slow down a busy mind.
- Mad About Pilates - 6 minute seated mindful meditation
Relax,recharge and reconnect in 6 minutes.
- Mad About Pilates - Gentle mat pilates for lower back pain
Help enhance your overall core stability.