Move it or Lose it
Get moving with Channel 31's popular exercise program for the over 50s, with exercises including tai chi, stretching, low impact aerobics and more.
Move It or Lose It is a daily exercise program that features different exercises in each program including tai chi, chair-based exercises, weights, stretching, low-impact aerobics as well as relaxation and breathing techniques.
The program aims to improve fitness, flexibility and enduranc, build strength and balance, and increase circulation and coordination.
During lockdown, Move it or Lose it moved their workouts onto YouTube so everyone could join in while at home, and they are still available at any time for anyone looking to move their bodies a bit, no matter where you might be.
You can get moving with more videos from Move it or Lose it on their YouTube channel.
Events from the same category
- Available anytimeFind your 30
Find your 30 minutes of physical activity
- Available anytimeNutritious eating with the Australian Institute of Sport
Delicious recipes from the AIS
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Bench Strength
Exercise in the comfort of your own home.
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Back Health
Keep your back in action.
- Available anytimeThis Girl Can - Get active at home
Join along in a workout with This Girl Can
- Available anytimeVirtual Y
Learn with the youth community Youth Space
- Available anytimeFed Fitness: Tai Chi with Master Han Jin Song
Exercise your mind, body and soul
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Bench Barre
A workout you can do with a bench or chair.
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Chair Strength
Strengthening exercises with a chair.
- Available anytimeLiving Stronger: Full Body Strength
Strengthening exercises to do from home.