Sound Sessions - Recording
How to produce your own work in a bedroom or studio setting. Moderated by Evelyn Ida Morris, with special guests Anika Ostendorf (Hachiku), Diimpa, and Raquel Solier (Various Asses).
BMF x Milk! Records x Small Time present Recording: Producing your own work in a bedroom or studio setting - Evelyn Ida Morris (moderator) + Anika Ostendorf (Hachiku) + Diimpa + Raquel Solier (Various Asses).
Ready to commit that to tape (so to speak)? Whether at home or in a studio setting, laying down your own music masterpiece has never been more accessible.
A panel for a curious newbie or a seasoned pro looking to level up alike, this session covers a range of perspectives from those who know the ropes and are keen to share their experiences.
Events from the same category
- Australian Music Vault - Banding Together
Arts Centre Melbourne
The pandemic's impact on the music industry.
- Music Victoria Awards 2020 showcase
Live performances from nine local artists.
- Music Victoria presents Leah Senior live at The Thornbury Theatre
Leah Senior live at The Thornbury Theatre.
- Access All Areas - Hingrito
We chat to a Melbourne artist, Hingrito.
- Access All Areas - Jemma Burns
Q&As with local music industry aficionados.
- Four to the Floor - Exploring the Bla(c)k Roots of Contemporary Music
A musical podcast like no other
- Soundtrack To Our Lives Episode 1 - DRUMROLL PLEASE
Featuring drummer Pete 'Lucky' Luscombe.
- Soundtrack To Our Lives Episode 4 - SUPER SOPRANO
Learn what it takes to be an opera singer.
- Soundtrack To Our Lives Episode 6 - GOOD VIBRATIONS
How do you make music if you can’t hear it?
- RISING - Singles Club
Commissioned, celestial space jams.