Parks Victoria channel
Catch-up on the work of Parks Victoria - and get tips on how to have your own outdoor experience at home.
Parks Victoria is responsible for managing a diverse estate of more than 4 million hectares, home to more than 4,300 native plants and around 1,000 native animal species.
Join their community of experts to explore and learn more about the land that surrounds us all. The 360 virtual experience is an absolute must see, where you will be taken to the peak of Mount Buffalo at sunset, and deep dive down Gabo Island without even getting your feet wet.
Events from the same category
- Available anytimeSustainable Living Festival
See all the online activities happening.
- 23 FEB 05:00 AMFood for Degrowth
Australian launch of new book.
- Available anytimeConnecting to Country with Aunty Esther
- Available anytimePenguin Burrow Camera
Phillip Island's live penguin burrow camera
- Available anytimeWonders of the kitchen garden
Gardening tips from the Royal Botanic Garden
- 27 FEB 06:00 AMDirtgirlworld Now!
A live streamed family gig
- 28 FEB 02:00 AMThe Great Local Lunch
The very first Home-Cooked edition.
- Available anytimeAnimals at Home Live
24/7 live stream of your favourite animals
- Available anytimeSea Life Virtual Aquarium
Learning with Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium
- Available anytimeMelbourne Zoo virtual tour
See your favourite animals from home!