Penguin Burrow Camera
Tune into Phillip Island Nature Parks' live Penguin Burrow Camera.
Tune into Phillip Island Nature Parks' live Penguin Burrow Camera. Native to Australia and the smallest of their species at just 33 centimetres, the little penguins leave their burrows about an hour before sunrise and swim up to 100 kilometres each day before returning at dusk. If the residents of this cosy little burrow are not home, they are probably out catching dinner but stay tuned, as the viewing experience will surely bring some feel good energy your way.
Events from the same category
- Available anytimeSustainable Living Festival
See all the online activities happening.
- 23 FEB 05:00 AMFood for Degrowth
Australian launch of new book.
- Available anytimeConnecting to Country with Aunty Esther
- Available anytimeWonders of the kitchen garden
Gardening tips from the Royal Botanic Garden
- 27 FEB 06:00 AMDirtgirlworld Now!
A live streamed family gig
- 28 FEB 02:00 AMThe Great Local Lunch
The very first Home-Cooked edition.
- Available anytimeAnimals at Home Live
24/7 live stream of your favourite animals
- Available anytimeSea Life Virtual Aquarium
Learning with Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium
- Available anytimeMelbourne Zoo virtual tour
See your favourite animals from home!
- Available anytimeEucalypts for your home garden