Sustainable Living Festival
The National Sustainable Living Festival is not just an event, it is a movement of change-makers. This year's festival features a host of online events and virtual workshops.
The National Sustainable Living Festival is not just an event, it is a movement of change-makers.
Its mission is simple: accelerate the uptake of sustainable living and address the climate emergency.
With over 100,000 visits every year, the event is the largest sustainability festival in Australia — and not just in numbers, but also in impact. By showcasing cutting-edge solutions to ecological and social challenges, the Festival fosters and provides tools for the change we want to see and the difference we want to make in the world.
This year's festival features a host of online events and virtual workshops.
Be part of the action — and join the sustainability movement with a month of workshops, talks, demonstrations, artworks, exhibitions, films and live performances.
Events from the same category
- 23 FEB 05:00 AMFood for Degrowth
Australian launch of new book.
- Available anytimeConnecting to Country with Aunty Esther
- Available anytimePenguin Burrow Camera
Phillip Island's live penguin burrow camera
- Available anytimeWonders of the kitchen garden
Gardening tips from the Royal Botanic Garden
- 27 FEB 06:00 AMDirtgirlworld Now!
A live streamed family gig
- 28 FEB 02:00 AMThe Great Local Lunch
The very first Home-Cooked edition.
- Available anytimeAnimals at Home Live
24/7 live stream of your favourite animals
- Available anytimeSea Life Virtual Aquarium
Learning with Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium
- Available anytimeMelbourne Zoo virtual tour
See your favourite animals from home!
- Available anytimeEucalypts for your home garden