Victoria Nature Festival
Enjoying nature can still be part of every day, even as we stay home to stay safe. The Victoria Nature Festival is your virtual window into nature!
Connecting with nature is good for our health and wellbeing. This year, the Victoria Nature Festival will show you enjoying nature can still be part of every day, even as we stay home.
We’re making it easy for you to connect with nature safely online with a huge range of free events for everyone.
Events from the same category
- Available anytimeSustainable Living Festival
See all the online activities happening.
- 23 FEB 05:00 AMFood for Degrowth
Australian launch of new book.
- Available anytimeConnecting to Country with Aunty Esther
- Available anytimePenguin Burrow Camera
Phillip Island's live penguin burrow camera
- Available anytimeWonders of the kitchen garden
Gardening tips from the Royal Botanic Garden
- 27 FEB 06:00 AMDirtgirlworld Now!
A live streamed family gig
- 28 FEB 02:00 AMThe Great Local Lunch
The very first Home-Cooked edition.
- Available anytimeAnimals at Home Live
24/7 live stream of your favourite animals
- Available anytimeSea Life Virtual Aquarium
Learning with Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium
- Available anytimeMelbourne Zoo virtual tour
See your favourite animals from home!