New Year, New You!
It’s 2021, the year of possibilities!
Let’s start this year right, by turning over a new leaf.
Eating a more balanced diet and being more active are in the top 3 resolutions made every year.
But if you’re feeling overwhelmed at where to start, and can't make it to a gym – fear not.
There are so many workout resources you can use online that are easy to follow, and free!
We’ve compiled a list of them here, so pop in your headphones, slide on your trainers, and let's get moving!
Looking after you
You can't pour from an empty cup, so here are some activities to get the endorphins flowing, leaving you feeling energised, and ready to tackle 2021!
- Available anytimeNutritious eating with the Australian Institute of Sport
Delicious recipes from the AIS
- Available anytimeThis Girl Can - Get active at home
Join along in a workout with This Girl Can
- Available anytimeMove it or Lose it
Channel 31's popular exercise program
Keep the kids moving
A fun time for them, a break for you. Everybody wins!
- Available anytimeFind your 30
Find your 30 minutes of physical activity
- Available anytimeVirtual Y
Learn with the youth community Youth Space
- Available anytimeMcKinnon Basketball Association online training challenge
Online basketball training program
- Available anytimeSecret Ninja School
Adventure workout for 3-7 year olds