Bloom & Blossom – Bubble mixture
Bendigo Discovery Centre brings you Bloom & Blossom, a series of experiments you can do outside this spring.
Bendigo Discovery Science & Technology Centre brings you Bloom & Blossom, a series of experiments you can do outside this spring!
In this episode, Alissa shows you how to make your own bubble mix and a bubble wand, to create beautiful bubbles in your own backyard!
For this experiment you’ll need: dishwashing liquid, water, corn/glucose syrup, a tray, string, scissors, two straws or two sticks.
Events from the same category
- Pause Originals 2020
- Asia Society Australia Webcasts
- Code like a Girl - Tech puzzles for problem solvers
Master the magic of code
- Native Australian Bees - BeeZine activity
- Bendigo Discovery Centre presents Shed Science Series
help spark the flames or curiosity !
- Bendigo Discovery Centre presents Small Science
Science resources & ideas for children.
- Shed Science Series - Exploring Time Lapse
Want to know how a time lapse works?
- Shed Science Series - Become a Frog Detective
Become a Detective in your own backyard.