Bloom & Blossom – Capillary Action
Bendigo Discovery Centre brings you Bloom & Blossom, a series of experiments you can do outside this spring.
Bendigo Discovery Science & Technology Centre brings you Bloom & Blossom, a series of experiments you can do outside this spring!
In this episode, learn how capillary action and evaporation works using flowers and food dye.
For this experiment you’ll need some flowers, food colouring, water, cups and lots of patience!
Events from the same category
- Pause Originals 2020
- Asia Society Australia Webcasts
- Code like a Girl - Tech puzzles for problem solvers
Master the magic of code
- Native Australian Bees - BeeZine activity
- Bendigo Discovery Centre presents Shed Science Series
help spark the flames or curiosity !
- Bendigo Discovery Centre presents Small Science
Science resources & ideas for children.
- Shed Science Series - Exploring Time Lapse
Want to know how a time lapse works?
- Shed Science Series - Become a Frog Detective
Become a Detective in your own backyard.