Bloom & Blossom – Rainbow walk
Bendigo Discovery Centre brings you Bloom & Blossom, a series of experiments you can do outside this spring.
Bendigo Discovery Science & Technology Centre brings you Bloom & Blossom, a series of experiments you can do outside this spring!
After your last experiment using flowers to understand how capillary action works, Alissa shows us what other objects in our garden use capillary action.
For this experiment you’ll need paper towel, food colouring, water, cups and scissors.
Events from the same category
- Pause Originals 2020
- Asia Society Australia Webcasts
- Code like a Girl - Tech puzzles for problem solvers
Master the magic of code
- Native Australian Bees - BeeZine activity
- Bendigo Discovery Centre presents Shed Science Series
help spark the flames or curiosity !
- Bendigo Discovery Centre presents Small Science
Science resources & ideas for children.
- Shed Science Series - Exploring Time Lapse
Want to know how a time lapse works?
- Shed Science Series - Become a Frog Detective
Become a Detective in your own backyard.