How to use video conferencing
This video explores the iPad's video-sharing ability and explains how you can make video calls to your friends and family over the internet.
Learn how to make video calls to your friends and family over the internet, no matter where you or they might be.
This video will help you understand how your iPad shares videos, so you can put the landline away, and see people's faces when you're talking with them!
For more useful self-teaching videos to guide you through the digital landscape, visit the Seniors Online Victoria website.
Events from the same category
- Pause Originals 2020
- Native Australian Bees: BeeZine activity
- Fuse education: Fun at Home
- Asia Society Australia Webcasts
- Latrobe University - Asia Rising Podcast
New from the world's most populous region
- Deceptology: The Science of Magic
State Library Victoria