Melbourne Museum - Virtual play box
Young children can go on a journey to visit some incredible exhibitions, with Play Box episodes featuring music, sound and movement.
Young children and their parents and carers can go on a journey together to visit some incredible exhibitions, with Play Box episodes featuring music, sound and movement.
This program is all about play, with the carer/parent as the first teacher.
Construct and play, respond to movement and sound, and use what’s in your home to help the development of your child’s fine motor skills using sensory elements.
Events from the same category
- Pause Originals 2020
- Asia Society Australia Webcasts
- Code like a Girl - Tech puzzles for problem solvers
Master the magic of code
- Native Australian Bees - BeeZine activity
- Fuse education - Fun at Home
- Latrobe University - Asia Rising Podcast
New from the world's most populous region