Shed Science Series - Splitting Light
Bendigo Discovery Centre brings you Science from the shed with David Holmes, resident Science Communicator!
If you’ve ever wondered how things work, or have a curious young mind at home, then you will love Shed Science!
Presented by Science Communicator, David Holmes from the shed in his backyard, Shed Science explores the world around us.
In this episode, David explains how to split light to make rainbows!
More from this series
- Shed Science Series - Become a Frog Detective
Become a Detective in your own backyard.
- Shed Science Series - Sun Dials
Can you tell the time without a watch?
- Shed Science Series - Zoetropes
A Zoetrope is made from images in motion.
Events from the same category
- Pause Originals 2020
- Asia Society Australia Webcasts
- Code like a Girl - Tech puzzles for problem solvers
Master the magic of code
- Native Australian Bees - BeeZine activity
- Fuse education - Fun at Home
- Bendigo Discovery Centre presents Shed Science Series
help spark the flames or curiosity !
- Bendigo Discovery Centre presents Small Science
Science resources & ideas for children.