Small Science – Adults asking questions
Bendigo Discovery Centre brings you Small Science, a series of STEM related videos that will help get young children interested in science.
Bendigo Discovery Science & Technology Centre brings you Small Science, hosted by Early Years Program Developer, Dana Twycross.
In this episode, Dana goes through the best kinds of questions to ask children to help them learn.
Asking children questions can be a good way to challenge them, as well as help them make sense of the world around them.
When you ask questions effectively, it can spark curiosity, you might even learn something too!
More from this series
- Small Science – Infants and the scientific method
A resource for carers and educators.
- Small Science – Children asking questions
From 2 - 5, kids ask up to 40,000 questions!
- Small Science – Wet weather
Winter is the perfect weather for learning.
- Small Science – Learning through play
Learning through play is important for kids.
Events from the same category
- Pause Originals 2020
- Asia Society Australia Webcasts
- Code like a Girl - Tech puzzles for problem solvers
Master the magic of code
- Native Australian Bees - BeeZine activity
- Bendigo Discovery Centre presents Shed Science Series
help spark the flames or curiosity !
- Bendigo Discovery Centre presents Small Science
Science resources & ideas for children.
- Shed Science Series - Exploring Time Lapse
Want to know how a time lapse works?
- Shed Science Series - Become a Frog Detective
Become a Detective in your own backyard.