Small Science – Infants and the scientific method
Bendigo Discovery Centre brings you Small Science, a series of STEM related videos that will help get young children interested in science.
Bendigo Discovery Science & Technology Centre brings you Small Science, hosted by Early Years Program Developer, Dana Twycross.
In this episode, Dana talks about the importance of science, technology, engineering and mathematics for our littlest discoverers, and how children use the scientific method.
Children under 5 years old can ask up to 100 questions every day – so STEM can be a really good way to make sense of those questions, and help kids better understand the world around them.
More from this series
- Small Science – Adults asking questions
Ask effective questions to help kids learn.
- Small Science – Children asking questions
From 2 - 5, kids ask up to 40,000 questions!
- Small Science – Wet weather
Winter is the perfect weather for learning.
- Small Science – Learning through play
Learning through play is important for kids.
Events from the same category
- Pause Originals 2020
- Asia Society Australia Webcasts
- Code like a Girl - Tech puzzles for problem solvers
Master the magic of code
- Native Australian Bees - BeeZine activity
- Bendigo Discovery Centre presents Shed Science Series
help spark the flames or curiosity !
- Bendigo Discovery Centre presents Small Science
Science resources & ideas for children.
- Shed Science Series - Exploring Time Lapse
Want to know how a time lapse works?
- Shed Science Series - Become a Frog Detective
Become a Detective in your own backyard.