Small Science – Wet weather
Bendigo Discovery Centre brings you Small Science, a series of STEM related videos that will help get young children interested in science.
Bendigo Discovery Science & Technology Centre brings you Small Science, hosted by Early Years Program Developer, Dana Twycross.
In this episode, Dana explains how wet, wintery weather can be the perfect place to encourage children to learn about STEM.
Water is something your children will encounter, in many ways in everyday life - they drink it, bathe in it, cook with it, and swim in it to name a few things. So they can be quite curious about the way it works in the world around them.
Learn some ways to help encourage that curiosity and help kids understand the importance of water in our world.
More from this series
- Small Science – Infants and the scientific method
A resource for carers and educators.
- Small Science – Adults asking questions
Ask effective questions to help kids learn.
- Small Science – Children asking questions
From 2 - 5, kids ask up to 40,000 questions!
- Small Science – Learning through play
Learning through play is important for kids.
Events from the same category
- Pause Originals 2020
- Asia Society Australia Webcasts
- Code like a Girl - Tech puzzles for problem solvers
Master the magic of code
- Native Australian Bees - BeeZine activity
- Bendigo Discovery Centre presents Shed Science Series
help spark the flames or curiosity !
- Bendigo Discovery Centre presents Small Science
Science resources & ideas for children.
- Shed Science Series - Exploring Time Lapse
Want to know how a time lapse works?
- Shed Science Series - Become a Frog Detective
Become a Detective in your own backyard.