World-class art galleries and installations. A diverse range of food and drink. Thrilling, extraordinary events that capture the hearts of Melburnians year after year. Fed Square is anything but square. Since opening in 2002, Fed Square has seen more than 100 million visits and been named the 6th Best Public Square in the World. Explore major cultural attractions from institutions like NGV, ACMI, and Koorie Heritage Trust. Dine at the best restaurants and bars in Melbourne, or try to recreate their food from home with the Fed Square Masterclasses. Fed Square has it all on-site and at your fingertips.
Keep the music playing and the laughs rolling in at home, with some of Fed Square's best entertainment content and activities!
For the Foodies
Dumplings, cocktails, desserts - oh my! Try one of Fed Square's Masterclasses and recreate some quintessential Melbourne goodies at home.
- Available anytimeFed Square Masterclass: Taxi Kitchen's Dumplings
how to make the city’s greatest dumplings
- Available anytimeFed Square's Regional Masterclass series
A tour of Victoria's best food and wine
- Available anytimeFed Square Masterclass: Riverland Bar's boozy Milo cocktail
A how-to guide for over 18s
- Available anytimeFed Square Masterclass: Darren Purchese's Travlova
Make Darren Purchese's original Travlova
Stretch longer, flex further, and breathe deeper with Fed Square's selection of wellness activities that will help you find your calm at home.
- Available anytimeFed Fitness: Tai Chi with Master Han Jin Song
Exercise your mind, body and soul
- Available anytimeBreathing meditation with Ivy
Simple and easy daily Meditation practice
- Available anytimeFed Fitness: Yoga Nidra
Yoga Nidra is also known as yogic sleep
- Available anytimeFed Fitness: Energising Yoga
Fun ways to develop strength and flexibility