Submit your content
Victoria Together specialises in creating, curating, and promoting digital content and virtual experiences from organisations and community groups around Victoria.
We want to connect Victorian creators and organisations to a wider audience and help this audience discover new content.
Our content guidelines
We accept a number of different format types, including:
- festivals and exhibitions (online)
- image galleries
- series content
- video entertainment (including live streams and 360 videos)
- workshops and learning resources.
The content you're submitting should be:
- community-focused and applicable to a wide audience
- inclusive and accessible ( see our accessibility guidelines )
- accurate and current
- relevant, useful, and appropriate for the official source for citizens, businesses, and/or government officials
- free of charge (preferred)
- complementary to existing information, products, and services on Victoria Together
- not intended to persuade, convert, or sell; your content may include advertising, but it must be free from heavy marketing or promotion of a product.
What we offer you
If your digital event or experience is suitable for the Victoria Together audience and adheres to the guidelines outlined above, we will share it on the Victoria Together website through the relevant category and via the home page.